Roasted Carom with clarified Butter:
This recipe helps sooth body aches and pains during menstrual cycle and helps with the flow .
Ajwain also known as Ajowan caraway or carom and tastes like thyme. The plant is indigenous to India and also the Middle East. Carom seeds have got a all-natural anti-inflammatory as well as healing property and is efficient in enhancing digestion of food.
1. Take 2 tbsp of Ajwain/ Carom ( easily available at any Pakistani or Indian Store) and dry roast in a pan on a low heat for a few seconds until it changes its color to light brown.
2. Now quickly add 2-3 tbsps of ghee/clarified butter (easily available at grocery stores) and increase the flame.
3. Cook for a minute and then pour in a bowl.
4. Add sugar or honey to taste .
5. And eat the whole amount .